Sunday, January 16, 2011

Acceptance: Poetry Quarterly

The only drawback I see now to submitting to a lot of places at once is that if you get an acceptance you have to notify all of those places! So I just spent the last hour updating submissions in submissions managers and emailing editors.

But I'm not complaining! I've got 2 poems forthcoming in Poetry Quarterly and +2 on my print publication NEA goal. The issue will be available online as well so I'll post a link when it's up. Also, this will be my first paid poetry publication...looks like I'm getting $2!

In rejection news: Anderbo gave me a quick no. I love quick responses regardless of the outcome.

Blowing kisses to your pieces in the slush piles!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

congrats! post the link for us when it is up, I can't wait to read it!

Jessie Carty said...

That's terrific!!! I don't know that I've ever submitted there before...hmmm