Thursday, June 19, 2008

MFA Programs

So my goal is to get into MFA Programs in the Fall of 2009. I've got a list of prospective schools. My personal ranking of each school and how sure I am that I am going to apply to the school changes.

Definitely Applying Here:

Cornell
Florida State
Indiana
NYU
Michener
University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa
Southern Illinois Carbondale
Virginia Tech
McNeese
USC (MPW)

More Than Likely Applying Here:

Vanderbilt
Boise State
University of Oregon
University of Virginia
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
University of Houston
Arizona State, Tempe

Also Considering:

Iowa
Notre Dame
University of Florida
University of Washington
UC Irvine
--
Yeah so that list fluctuates, meaning my maybes and definites switch places daily and my also considerings have all done time and may be repeat offenders of the other two lists. So that's 22 programs. My goal is to apply to about 15. So I have to get rid of around 7 of those. I must start in the Fall!!!

We shall see.

No comments: